Today, we drove to Kent Well, Silbin drove … for the first time on the right side of the car and mostly on the left side the road. We got there about an hour early (with only 2 near death experiences) and had a nice time looking around the countryside. There were cute exotic birds all around. One looked like a baby peacock.
We taped the show at Simon Evans home studio & I had my first cup of real English tea. We recorded two live songs “I’m Fine” & “I’m Late”. Pure coincidence about the titles. Simon interviewed us for a bit and then we left.
The town was adorable and some buildings dated back to 1300’s. We celebrated down the road at the “The Swan” (there since 1500’s) with some of their fresh brewed beer. Silbin had some French onion soup with bread & butter. I swear the butter tasted like they churned it themselves.
Feeling pretty good about our first day, we kissed the tom-tom gps that saved us from getting too turned around , returned the car, and headed off to our hostel.
Four hours later (busses are not the way to travel here) we got to Norfolk House and settled in. Yay! Staying here for three days will be a treat!

Awesome!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys are having a blast!
yeeeeeeaahhh! nice pics..looks like you got a taste of the real england...:-) -benny
ReplyDeleteHi you two! Thanks for the updates. I know it can take a lot of time to put this together, but your followers at home feel like we are with you. It all looks great! M xoox
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteCOOL! Well looks like the netbook works... Love you, your Brother, Sister in-Law, and Andre man.
ReplyDeleteexotic english cocks and rock n roll. This is the greatest thing I've ever seen! rock n roll all night and partee everee day (with a little nap on the bus)
ReplyDeletewhere the hell is the "merch"? on this site???
By the Way this isn't MC it MR. Galgatron! I have succesfully hacked the matrix and MC's mail!
ReplyDeleteHey, Guys!
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you're alive and well in Londinium! If you're still going to be in or near Central London and want to have some tasty meat pies and good beer go to Doggetts restaurant across the Thames (on the South side) right next to Blackfriar's bridge. The pies are made fresh. Yummy!
btw, the last post is from me, Sisi!
ReplyDelete